Library Fit Out
Riverside Furniture Design was contacted in relation to becoming a sub contractor for the furniture fit-out of a local library. They needed a custom made Reception Desk and a set of custom made book cases. The main contractor sent us the specifications of the job and we swiftly drew the designs for the Reception Desk and Bookcases, we then send these drawing onto the main contractor with our quotation. If any changes need to be made by us or by the main contractor then this is the time the changes are made to the drawings.
When we get the go ahead to manufacture the custom made design we send the drawing into our workshop which is situated on site.
All our custom made furniture is made in house in our workshop and then delivered to the site on the agreed date where it is installed by our highly qualified tradesmen.
Key Project Features
Schedule of Work:
• On site appointment ( not always required)
• Measure and discuss layout (Spec)
• Discuss colour scheme (Spec)
• Create and Design Bespoke furniture plan on computer
• Make an changes necessary
• Quotation sent to contractor
• Agreement made with contractor
• Make Furniture in premises
• Fit on the date agreed with clients
Project outline: Library Reception Desk and Bookcase
Client: Main contractor to the build.
Contract Period: 4-6 Weeks (from point of contact)
Contact us: +353 (0)57 8643789 to discuss your Library Furniture requirements with our experienced Sales team.